Monday, October 14, 2013

Grey Goes Well With Tea

Hello everyone,

Monday, Monday, Monday.... I don't curse it as much anymore, as having no classes it means that I can organize it exactly how I want, which is usually blogging, studying and reading. When I woke up this morning and looked out of the window... and saw a grey, grey day. I did not despair, a day like this goes perfectly with tea and some cosy time at home!! Which is what I would be doing for the rest of it, if it wasn't for the fact that this noon will have to go to the library and do some needed research.
Anyway.... since is not that cold I can leave the coat at home and opt for this warm and cosy cashmere cardigan found on eBay!!!





Wearing: Camper ankle boots, Ralph Lauren jeans, vintage belt, Harley Davidson vintage shirt, vintage velvet scarf and The Cashmere Centre cardigan.


Have a cosy Monday everybody :o)
Ciao Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment