Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bello, Bello Portobello

Good evening to you all,

Today I took advantage of the not so bad weather and my almost perfect location in London to walk to Portobello. The famous Saturday Portobello Market!
It was a good and a bad idea at the same time. Good so I left my tinny room and got some fresh air! Bad because I have created some new wish list and cravings ^__^!!

There was a bit of everything, from vegs to high end vintage Chanel necklaces (one of my new cravings) and silver bricks&bracks. I didn't get much, today was just one of these days that, no matter what amazing things and good bargains you find, you are still not fully convinced.

Well... here are the few naps I manage to get before being invaded over and over by crowd of tourists and locals alike!!




 




 These are the two items I managed to brag today, a simple jeans shirt that I actually bought at a charity shop on my way to the market and a vintage deep shades of red velvet scarf that I immediately had to wear!! (and which btw is one of the fabrics of this season) I found it at one of the stalls at the edge of the vintage/clothing area and almost on the vegs part.




Hope you had a lovely day too!

Ciao Ciao :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment