Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hello everybody,

So, this as you can see is my first post in which I wish to tell you what my plans are for this blog.

I already had a blog a few years ago, it was about fashion and as usual I would post my outfits and comment on the current trends and so on.

Well, I deleted it because I couldn't see anything so special about it as there are many very similar.

This blog instead, will still be about fashion, but from another point of view. Studying International Relations and seeing what really happens behind the curtains I want to show you what fashion is really about!!

Don't worry though, it is still fashionably fun!

Which means... still outfits posted for you and fashion comments.... you will soon see what the difference is.

Ciao Ciao

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you right now what I think about your blog!
    A fashion person who decided to re-open her blog !
    Such a good news!
    I follow you!
    We need to help each other as I told you few weeks ago! ;)
    Good luck ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we do.... let's have a "sun dance" and find some free time!!

      Delete